Friday, 1 April 2016

Halfling Bonus

 Rule : They gain one bonus with race skills. If they are proficient with both they gain the bonus with both at start.


 In first edition I have given halflings the +3 to hit, with sling or bow, not both as I recall. After all halfling monsters will be usually using one or the other.
       Never really made much different thougth it did make some halfling with 18 dex get +6 to hit, so great shots. Usually missle weapons only last a one engagement  - it horrible not to have a missle weapon sometimes but most of the time its charge and bash. And it works both ways, so its totally fair.
        But then, halflings are slow, so if humans run away halfling get eaten. I ve found that alone was enough for people to avoid halfling front line fighters.  




Players Starting Equipment


http://edmunds-playersbook.blogspot.ca/2016/03/player-starting-equipment.html


Rules

Spe Rules
http://add-1stedition.blogspot.ca/2014/10/rule-1410-111-saga-character-generation.html

Character Generation: Normals
http://edmunds-playersbook.blogspot.ca/2016/03/rule-16-03-10.html 

No comments:

Post a Comment